Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

DIY Instagram Magnets



Seem's like everyone is buying stickygrams these days..and they are SO awesome! I am a huge instagram fan myself..and I just about bought some..but I always get the familiar thought.."Can I make it myself?" ...and so it turns out I can! and so can you! Easy , quick and super cute!

What You'll Need:

- Your Favorite Instagrams! I just printed them as an 8x10 at Walmart.

-Mod Podge

-ceramic tiles (Home Depot, Home Hardware etc...)

- Glue gun (or a strong glue)

-Magnets




Step One: 

-Cut out your pictures, then put a think layer of Mod Podge over the top of the tile. Let sit for about 5 minutes.



Step Two:

-Add Mod Podge to the top of your picture, be sure to get the sides as well to give it a good seal. I did 3 coats per tile and was happy with the effect. Let it dry until clear between coats.


Step Three:

-Flip your tiles over and add your magnets. Let Set.







Viola!! You got yourself some super crafty magnets!!
Happy Crafting
~Sy