Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Canvas Button Art ♥

Simple, Classic and Really pretty ♥

I made this with my son's grandmother in mind. ( her name being Jane..hence the J's :) )
It turned out really well, and took about 30 minutes. I will definitely be doing this again..( and again and again and again). 




Skill Level: Can you glue buttons :p ? Yes?! You're good to go!

You will need:


• Canvas
• Buttons
• Hot Glue
• Paper and Pencil  ( For tracing )


Step One:

• Sketch your letter(s) , cut them out then trace them onto your canvas.
( I hand sketched mine, you could print yours or trace from a magazine!)



Step two:

• Start adding your buttons, fill up the inside of your letter(s). It's okay if  you see spaces!







When I craft, I'm messy! 


Step three:

• Now start layering your buttons. Cover your spaces! Do it in different areas, in different ways to make your project look unique!





And there you have it! Easy Peasy right?!
Give it a try! I promise it's fun!!




Happy Crafting!
~Sy